Crunchy pizza slice sandwiches topped with plenty of melty cheese. Tastes like pizza and ready in 10 minutes. Perfect way to finish stale bread.
Easy and quick recipes are one of my favorites. Especially when my schedule is loaded with work, quick meals are perfect. Today I’ve turned one of those recipes into a video *yaaayyy*. A video on 10 minutes pizza slice sandwiches. These pizza slice sandwiches are so easy to make and yup, they take just 10 minutes to make. The best part is that you can top these cheat pizzas with whatever you want. [Scroll down for pizza topping ideas.] Seriously, whatever you like (or whatever there’s left in the fridge). Vegetarian or a meat lover, it doesn’t matter. I guarantee you’ll love these easy cheat pizzas. Especially on lazy days 😉 Oh, and did I mention it’s super cheap too? I hope you enjoy and please subscribe for more 🙂
Pizza topping ideas:
- Funghi: lots of mushrooms
- Hawaii: pieces of ham and pineapple chunks
- Meatlover’s: chorizo, salami, ham and chicken breast
- (frozen) spinach, slices of onion and pieces of red bell pepper
- thin slices of zucchini, slices of onion and slices mushrooms
What would you top your pizza slice sandwich with?
- 4 slices of bread
- 2-4 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp dried Italian herb mix*
- pieces of chicken breast (or other toppings)
- 60 g sliced mushroom
- 8 Tbsp grated cheese (or more)
- Preheat the oven to 200C and get a baking tray ready.
- Spread ½-1 tablespoon of ketchup on each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle about ½ tablespoon of herbs on each slice of bread.
- Top the sandwiches as desired. I used chicken breast and mushrooms.
- Finish with 2 tablespoons of grated cheese on each pizza slice.
- Arrange the pizza slices on the baking tray and bake in a preheated oven fro 5-7 minutes at 200 C or until the cheese is golden brown. Serve immediately.
- *A mixture of basil, thyme and oregano.