It’s Monday evening and I’m writing up this week’s Friday post. This is not my usual stuff. Weekends have been hectic lately, so I had to move some things around in my schedule. This weekend won’t be any different. My boyfriend’s friends are coming over for gamenight and I have to attend a party this weekend (poor me). In addition, I have a test Monday, so I’ll be studying my ass off in between. I have to pass this one. If time will let me, I’m hoping to get some baking and cooking done too. Gotta have my relaxation time, right? 😉 How about you guys? Got any exciting plans?
In The Netherlands, we’re still enjoying days of snow at the moment. I must admit I’m already looking forward to summer. We’ve been looking for a new destination for this summer, but haven’t been able to make a decision just yet. We’re (read: I’m) not sure what we want. All sun and just beach, a cultural trip or a bit of both? Decisions, decisions. I don’t know. Luckily, there are still a couple of months left to decide. Have you decided on summer vacation yet?
Anyway, let’s get back on topic. As you all know, I’m dedicating a few posts to new year’s (food) resolutions this month. I shared my secrets on making resolutions stick, gave you inspiration for healthy food ánd posted a recipe for this AMAZING healthy Chinese steamed cake. The only “bad” thing I shared this month so far is this finger-licking-good-recipe for Strawberry Lava Chocolate Cake. The lava cake doesn’t coun’t though as it’s meant for Valentines day, which is in February. So technically January is still “healthy”. Right? 😉 To keep us on track, I’m sharing 15 recipes for healthy dinners today. Healthy, but delicious dinners! And don’t worry, I’ve taken into account that many of you have a busy schedule.
- Baked Honey Soy Salmon
- Cashew Shrimp Stirfry – The Woks of Life
- Chicken Tortilla Lettuce Wraps – Averie Cooks
- Citrus Chicken Quinoa Salad – Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Easy Chicken Soba Stirfry
- Easy Thai Beef Salad
- Easy Vegetarian Stuffed Tomatoes
- Healthy Chicken & Snap Pea Stirfry
- Honey Soy Chicken Quinoa Salad
- Mandarin Pasta Spinach Salad with Teriyaki Dressing – Le Creme de La Crumb
- Moroccan Inspired Quinoa Salad
- One-Skillet Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables – Averie Cooks
- Skillet Chicken & Veggies with Creamy Light Garlic Sauce – Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Silky Smooth Pumpkin Soup
- Spicy Chicken Stirfry – The Woks of Life