Easy homemade tuna floss. Delicious on a sandwich, in gimbap or as other kind of stuffing.
Sometimes easy does it. This tuna floss is so easy you won’t even believe it. It’s delicious on just about anything. Combine the tuna flakes with some mayo, onions and cucumber, slap it on a bread roll and you’re set. Perfect for lunch.
- 2 cans of tuna in water
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, grated
- ½ Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
- Drain the tuna thoroughly. Squeeze out as much of the excess water as possible.
- Heat a non-stick pan on high heat.
- Add the tuna to the pan.
- Drizzle sesame oil on top of the tuna and stir.
- Season the tuna with garlic, sugar and soy sauce.
- Cook the tuna until you get dry tuna flakes.
- Serve on a sandwich with vegetables, in a wrap, as gimbap-filling or anything else you like.