Last week I shared my vegetarian dumpling recipe with you guys. Today I’ll be sharing how to fold/pleat them. There are many ways to pleat dumplings, but this is my favorite. Keep on reading to find out how.
- Add filling in the middle of the wrapper.
- Fold wrapper to a half-moon shape.
- Make a pleat in the wrapper-side closest to you and press it against the back-side.
- Keep on pleating until you reach the end.
- Lightly bend the edges to form a nice shape.
Have you tried making homemade dumplings before?