Lovely soft chocolate chip cookie without egg and dairy. This recipe makes exactly one chocolate chip cookie.
Advantages of single servings? A lot. Here are a few though:
- Usually no eggs required
- No over-eating
- Self-love because you’re baking just for you
- Adjust to YOUR taste
And now, on WT, you can learn how to make a single serving CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE. Bonus? It’s egg-free ánd vegan. Is there anything in this world that can beat this? I guess not. Unless you’re more of a matcha lover. Serve with a tall glass of milk, soy milk, almond milk, rice milk.. whatever floats your boat. It’ll be delish. Promise. Ready in 15 minutes.
This cookie isn’t much different from regular cookies: It has butter, sugar, vanilla, flour and baking powder. The whole sh’bam. Technically it’s not a healthy cookie but by making a single serving you will prevent yourself from over-eating. Eating in moderation is healthy in my book so we can call this semi-healthy.
To make this cookie “really” vegan, be sure to use certified vegan butter, vegan brown sugar and vegan vanilla paste. (I’m pretty sure flour and baking powder are naturally vegan.) As I don’t follow a vegan lifestyle, my ingredients weren’t certified vegan.
To make the cookie dough, all you have to do is throw everything into a bowl and stir until you have a dough. Roll the dough into a ball, bake is 9-10 minutes at 180C (9 minutes makes a really soft cookie, which i L-O-V-E) and press in some extra chocolate chips (just because chocolate chips are awesome). Let the cookie set for a few minutes before dunking it into a glass of ice cold (vegan) milk. Enjoy 😉
- 10 g vegan butter, melted
- 10 g vegan brown sugar
- ¼ tsp vegan vanilla paste
- 16 g all-purpose flour
- 1/16 tsp baking powder
- 5 g vegan dark chocolate chips (+extra for decorating)
- pinch of salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the melted butter, sugar and vanilla paste.
- Add the flour, baking powder, chocolate chips and salt. Stir until combined.
- Roll the dough into a ball and place it on the baking paper.
- Bake 9-10 minutes at 180C for a soft chocolate chip cookie.
- Press in some additional chocolate chips right after baking for decorating purposes.