Soft oatmeal cookie with plenty of fibres and stuffed with chunks of cranberry. This recipe is exactly one cookie.
I’m sorry. I couldn’t help myself (again): I made another single serving recipe. And it’s a cookie again. Don’t shoot me lol. I just love single serving recipe at the moment! Today, I’m showing you how to make a cranberry oatmeal cookie. Oatmeal cookies are the bomb. I feel a bit healthier when I eat oatmeal cookies haha.. (Yes, I know it’s not, but let’s pretend mmkay?) With a tall glass of cold (soy!) milk, this cookie is perfect for singles tea time.
This cookie is quite possibly the fastest cookie you’ll ever make. There’s no creaming or other fancy technique involved. All you have to do is mix all ingredients into a dough and stick it in the oven! Seriously. I can’t make it sound fancier even if I wanted to! So hop right over to the recipe and treat yourself to a delicious oatmeal cookie.
- 13 g rolled oats
- 6 g flour
- 8 g confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp milk
- 5-7 dried cranberries (or raisins)
- pinch of salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Roll the mixture to a ball and place it on the baking tray. Flatten the cookie with your hand.
- Bake the cookie 15-17 min or until the edges start to brown.