Quick, easy ánd delicious ketjap-flavored udon noodles. These noodles are my go-to quick-lunch or dinner. You can use whatever vegetables you have on hand.
Stir Fry Fish Cake Udon Noodles
Delicious ketjap-flavored udon noodles packed with fish cake, fish balls and your vegetables of choice! This recipe is perfect for us lazy-ones, because it's very quick to make.
Write a review
- 1 rectangle fish cake, thawed and sliced
- 200 g frozen fish balls
- 400 g udon noodles
- 200-300 g vegetables, washed and drained
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1-2 Tbsp ketjap*
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- oil for cooking
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Add the fish balls and fish cake to the water and let it come back to a boil.
- Add the udon noodles and turn of the heat. Let the noodles sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the fish balls, fish cake and noodles. Set aside.
- Heat some cooking oil in a hot pan.
- Fry the garlic until lightly golden brown and fragrant.
- Add the vegetables and stir fry until cooked.
- Add the fish balls, fish cake and noodles. Stir to mix evenly.
- Add the ketjap and soy sauce. Stir until mixed evenly.
- * depending on your taste
Writing Temptations http://www.writing-temptations.net/