Creamy, snappy two layer bark with dark coffee chocolate and white chocolate. Topped with hazelnut chunks and mocca beans.
And we’re up for recipe #3 today! Time flies. Monday I shared a chocolate bark for dark, bitter chocolate lovers. However, we all know some chocoholics who like their chocolate somewhat milder and sweeter. And so I’m sharing a mocca bark today. A combination of dark and white chocolate topped with mocca beans and delicious crunchy hazelnuts. My taste testers loved this version the most. And I’m sure you will love it too. It’s creamy, sweet, full of flavor and so delicious.
Tired of your peanut-butter jelly sandwiches? I’m sharing four simple ideas for lunch wraps today. Simple yet delicious. The way everyone likes their food, right? 😉 Please enjoy this video! Read more
Pumpkin spice is simple a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger and allspice. After your first whiff of pumpkin spice, you’ll recognize the smell anywhere. It smells amazing. Seriously, put it in a candle and I’ll light it 24/7 (or accidentally eat it haha…) You can get pumpkin spice at most supermarkets. However, if you’re feeling fancy you can also make your own. It’s not that difficult actually. Anyway, pumpkin spice doesn’t just smell great, it tastes great in just about any sweet dish too! Therefor, today, I’ve got a roundup of 20 fantastic pumpkin spice recipes you just have to try. Are you ready?
- Easy Pumpkin Cheese Danish – Sprinkle Bakes
- Frosted Pumpkin Spice Cookies – Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake – Table for Two
- Oatmeal-Pumpkin Spiced Maple Cream Pies – Bakingdom
- Pecan Pumpkin Spice Cookies – Averie Cooks
- Pumpkin Granola – The Woks of Life
- Pumpkin Bavarian Crepe Cake – Sprinkle Bakes
- Pumpkin Ice Cream – Laura in the Kitchen
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Muffins – Bakingdom
- Pumpkin Pecan Cinnamon Rolls – Bakerella
- Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread – Laura in the Kitchen
- Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal – Table for Two
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – Averie Cooks
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – Averie Cooks
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Fudge – Brown Eyed Baker
- Pumpkin Spice Pound Cake – Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Pumpkin Spice Truffles – Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Pumpkin Twinkies – Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- The Great Pumpkin Pie – Sally’s Baking Addiction
What’s your favorite pumpkin spice recipe?
Anyone who knows me, knows I love books. No one in my family does, but I go crazy over books. Currently, I’m hooked on the Divergent trilogy. It’s quite different from the Maze runner series, a bit more girly romantic, but still awesome with quite some action ^^
Anyway, recently bol.com, an online store, had a sale. Needless to say, I couldn’t resist to buy something.. ^^” I know I own too many books but I love it 😉 Yes, I buy all my books. The library is cheaper but I read quite some English books, which they don’t always have at libraries, and I wish to have a room with a big big (wall-size) bookshelf someday. That’s my dream hehe… #nerdalert Read more
I’m more of a party-food kind of person than a dinner person. The best thing about party food is one big plate that everyone shares together. You can grab whatever you want to eat and decide for yourself on the size of your serving (as big or small as you’d like ^_~ ). It doesn’t get more perfect than that 😀 Here are 5 easy recipes that will be a hit on any party! Guaranteed. Read more