Thick and soft peanut butter cookies stuffed with peanut chunks. You don’t need to chill this cookie dough and you can bake more in one batch as they don’t spread. Perfection.
Hi lovelies! How are you all doing? Have you seen I’ve been posting daily videos the past weeks (except weekends)? I’m not sure how long I’ll be keeping up the daily vids, but I guess only time will tell. I’m really enjoying shooting and editing videos for you guys. Even bought an extra tripod and lighting. Haven’t really figured out the lighting yet though. I think I still like natural sunlight best. But if you guys have any tips for me, please let me know! I’ve also been working behind the scenes on WT’s look. It has been about 1 year since I introduced this layout and I feel like I’m ready for something new (again!). Fresh and clean. To be continued… 😉
Anyway, today will be another cookie recipe. Last week I shared my recipe for delicious soft chocolate and hazelnut cookies. Today, I’m giving you my recipe for the ultimate thick and soft peanut butter cookies. I love thick and soft cookies. In addition, this cookie dough is no chill. Thank me later. To make these cookies even more peanut buttery (<- that’s a thing), I decided to go bold and added chunks of peanut. I think there can’t be any more peanut in this cookie. Any more peanut and these cookies turn into an actual peanut *badumtss* -worst joke ever lol-. Seriously though: Trust me, these are peanut heaven in every bite.
- 170 g flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 80 g unsalted butter, softened
- 130 g peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 80 g brown sugar
- 30 g granulated sugar
- 80 g peanuts, roughly chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a bowl, roughly mix the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the butter and peanut butter until mixed evenly.
- Add the egg and stir until mixed evenly.
- Add the sugars and mix.
- Fold in the flour mixture and the chopped peanuts.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, roll ball the size of 1,5-2 Tbsp.
- Place the cookie dough on the baking mat and press it down lightly with a fork.
- Bake the cookies 17-20 minutes at 180C.*
- Let the cookies cool completely before transferring to a cooling rack.
- *Baking time varies depending on thickness of the cookies. Mine were quite thick.