Amazing creamy cheesecake bites with a crunchy layer of Oreo’s and a delicious chocolate coating. No oven needed and super easy to make.
NO BAKE Oreo Cheesecake Bites
Amazing creamy cheesecake bites with a crunchy layer of Oreo's and a delicious chocolate coating. No oven needed and super easy to make.
Write a review
1 hr 10 min
1 hr 10 min
- 5 Oreo's
- 15 g unsalted butter, melted
- 70 g cream cheese, softened
- 70 mL whipping cream, cold
- 1 Tbsp confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 g chocolate*, melted and slightly cooled**
- In a zip-loc bag, smash the Oreo cookies.
- In a bowl, mix the Oreo crumbs and melted butter.
- Press ½-1 tsp of the Oreo mixture into each cup of a silicone mini-cupcake pan. Freeze the cookies 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the cream cheese, whipping cream, sugar and vanilla extract until thick and fluffy. This should take about 5 minutes.
- Take the mini-cupcake pan from the freezer and fill the rest of the moulds with the cream cheese mixture. Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake bites from the pan and cover each piece in melted chocolate.
- Place the bites on a (silicone) baking sheet to let the chocolate set. Place in fridge for at least 30 minutes. Serve cold.
- *dark, milk and white chocolate can be used. I prefer dark and milk chocolate, because the cream cheese is already very rich and creamy.
- **you can use tempered chocolate if you want a snappy bite to the chocolate.
Writing Temptations http://www.writing-temptations.net/